The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification highlights a person's technical proficiency in setting up, running, and maintaining distributed application systems on the AWS platform, which boosts their trust and authority among colleagues, stakeholders, and clients. Companies with these qualified personnel may guarantee quick delivery of secure, compliant, highly available, and scalable systems.
Who Should Take This Exam?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional is intended for individuals with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language; building highly automated infrastructures; and administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Ability to implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification
- Attend DevOps Engineering on AWS
- Pass the following exams: