The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate credential demonstrates proficiency in a wide range of AWS services as well as knowledge of AWS technologies. This certification demonstrates a thorough understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework by focusing on the design of cost- and performance-optimized solutions. This qualification can enhance your career while improving your credibility and confidence in stakeholder and customer interactions.
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
- Knowledge and skills in compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services as well as AWS deployment and management services
- Knowledge and skills in deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Knowledge and skills in using the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement and to define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
Who Should Take This Exam?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Experience in AWS technology
- Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
- Experience working in other cloud services
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
- Attend Architecting on AWS
- Pass the following exams: