This professional level certification enables successful candidates to demonstrate advanced abilities in solving complicated cloud architecture problems. Certified individuals are more apt to form complex solutions to problems involving security, performance, cost, and automating manual procedures.
This exam validates a candidate's ability to complete the following tasks:
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
Who Should Take This Exam?
Potential candidates should have 2 or more years of experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS. Certification candidates should have the ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS. Certification candidates should have the following knowledge:
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies
- Architect a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) process
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification
- Attend Advanced Architecting on AWS
- Pass the following exams: