Business data analytics is a discipline that involves the continual exploration and analysis of corporate data using a particular set of methods, skills, and procedures. Business data analytics allows professionals to make better, evidence-based decisions to propel their business forward. By obtaining this certification, you demonstrate your desire and expertise in working in the area of business data analytics.
CBDA Exam Breakdown:
- Identify the Research Questions – 20% (Domain 1)
- Source Data – 15% (Domain 2)
- Analyze Data – 16% (Domain 3)
- Interpret and Report Results – 20% (Domain 4)
- Use Results to Influence Business Decision Making – 20% (Domain 5)
- Guide Organization-level Strategy for Business Analytics - 9% (Domain 6)
Steps to Achieve Your Certification in Business Data Analytics (IIBA®- CBDA)
- Attend our training course, Certification in Business Data Analytics (IIBA®- CBDA) Training.
- Register an account with the IIBA. Review the "Certification in Business Data Analytics Handbook" linked below. More information can be found on the IIBA website.
- Purchase, schedule, and take your CBDA exam.
- For additional details and resources, please refer to the IIBA website.