Enterprises require cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions in addition to more conventional forms of defense to manage sophisticated threats. Incorporating a security operations center (SOC), along with good cybersecurity best practices, have become workable solutions. A SOC analyst continuously scans for potential risks, identifies them, prioritizes the warnings, and escalates them as necessary. Processes like monitoring, detection, analysis, and triaging lose effectiveness without a SOC analyst, which ultimately has a detrimental effect on the company.
Who Should Take This Exam?
The EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst (CSA) certification is designed for:
- Network and Security Administrators
- Network and Security Engineers
- Network Defense Analyst
- Network Defense Technicians
- Network Security Specialist
- Network Security Operator
- Any security professional handling network security operations
Steps to Achieve Your EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
- Pass the following exams: