Earning your Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) recognizes your ability to take on greater and/or more complex project responsibility. This is an ideal certification if you are a business analysis practitioner with two to three years' experience.
Who are the ideal candidates for the CCBA?
- Individuals with an ECBA™ designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
CCBA Exam Breakdown:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (12%)
- Elicitation and Collaboration (20%)
- Requirements Life Cycle Management (18%)
- Strategy Analysis (12%)
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (32%)
- Solution Evaluation (6%)
- Complete a minimum of 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Within these 3750 minimum hours required, a minimum of 900 hours must be completed in each of 2 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas OR, a minimum of 500 hours must be completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas.
- Candidates must complete a minimum of 21 Professional Development (PD) hours within the last four years. Attending our training course, Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (IIBA-CCBA®) Certification Exam Prep satisfies that requirement.
Steps to Achieve Your Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®)
- Register to take the CCBA exam. The CCBA Application Process Guide is linked below. More information can be found on the IIBA website.
- Attend our training course, Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (IIBA-CCBA®) Certification Exam Prep.
- Take and pass the CCBA exam.
- For additional details and resources, please refer to the IIBA website.