The ECBA certification validates those who are prepared to advance their business analysis abilities in terms of knowledge, skills, and conduct. According to the BABOK® Guide, ECBA covers the fundamental concepts of business analysis and shows that you possess the essential skills and knowledge for this in-demand profession. Make a statement by highlighting your expertise with this certification from IIBA, the foremost authority in business analysis.
ECBA Exam Breakdown: The following areas of focus are drawn from general Business Analysis knowledge and the BABOK Guide.
- Business analysis and the BA professional (2.5%)
- Business analysis key concepts (5%)
- Underlying competencies (5%)
- Techniques (17.5%)
- Business analysis planning and monitoring (5%)
- Elicitation and collaboration (20%)
- Requirements life cycle management (20%)
- Requirements analysis and design definition (25%)
Steps to Achieve Your Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™)
- Register an account with the IIBA. More information can be found on the IIBA website.
- Attend our training course, Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (IIBA-ECBA®) Certification Exam Prep.
- Apply for and take the ECBA exam. The ECBA Application Process Guide is linked below.
- For additional details and resources, please refer to the IIBA website.