For IT professionals working in technology and across digital teams, ITIL 4 Managing Professional is an ideal next step after ITIL 4 Foundation. The Managing Professional (MP) stream gives students the technical and practical know-how they need to manage productive IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
To earn your ITIL 4 Managing Professional or ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, you must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve being a universal module for both streams.
After earning the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation, candidates would only need to complete the ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module to achieve the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader designation.
Steps to Achieve Your ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Certification
1. Attend the following courses:
2. Pass the following exams:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Exam
- ITIL® 4 Managing Professional - Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) Exam
- ITIL® 4 Specialist High Velocity IT (HVIT) Exam
- ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve (DPI) Exam