In hybrid and cloud enterprise environments, Microsoft 365 messaging administrators plan, install, administer, troubleshoot, and protect the messaging infrastructure.
Recipients, mailboxes, transit, mail flow, administrative responsibilities, threat protection, compliance, migrations, and client connectivity are all under their management.
To design a secure hybrid or cloud-only messaging topology that satisfies a company's business requirements, messaging administrators work in conjunction with other workload administrators, the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrator, and other workload administrators.
- Manage organizational settings and resources
- Plan and manage the mail transport architecture
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
- Secure the messaging environment
Recommended Certification Prerequisites
Steps to Achieve Your Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Attend MS-203T00 Microsoft 365 Messaging
- Pass the following exams: