For Modern Desktop Administrators who deploy, configure, secure, administer, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise setting, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate is an ideal role-based certification.
The associate-level certification verifies your proficiency with installing and upgrading operating systems, managing devices and data, configuring connectivity, and deploying and updating Windows.
- Install and configure Windows
- Configure and manage connectivity and storage
- Maintain Windows
- Protect devices and data
- Deploy Windows client
- Manage identity and access
- Manage compliance policies and configuration profiles
- Manage, maintain, and protect devices
- Manage apps
Recommended Certification Prerequisites
Steps to Achieve Your Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Attend MD-100T00 Windows Client and MD-101T00 Managing Modern Desktops
- Pass the following exams: