This certification could further your career if you're a functional consultant, developer, information worker, IT or business professional who uses Dynamics 365 Commerce to support your team and organization. You configure, implement, and support Dynamics 365 Commerce applications.
Applicants need to be knowledgeable about unified commerce business operations. They set up the Dynamics 365 Commerce headquarters, manage the call centers, handle store commerce, manage online sales, and arrange the goods, costs, special offers, rewards programs, and affiliations.
- Describe finance and operations apps, and extend apps by using Microsoft Power Platform technologies
- Configure administrative features and workflows
- Manage finance and operations data
- Validate and support solutions
- Configure Dynamics 365 Commerce Headquarters
- Configure products, prices, discounts, loyalty, and affiliations
- Manage Point of Sales (POS) in Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Configure and manage Dynamics 365 Commerce call centers
- Manage e-commerce
Steps to Achieve Your Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate
- Attend MB-300T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations and MB-340T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- Pass the following exams: