This certification ensures that you have a solid understanding of a variety of topics in the quickly expanding sector of cybersecurity, regardless of whether you're a student, business user, or IT professional. If you want to go on to role-based certifications in security operations, identity and access management, and information protection, this fundamentals certification can serve as your first step.
- Describe the concepts of security, compliance, and identity
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security solutions
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft compliance solutions
Steps to Achieve Your Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Attend SC-900T00 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Pass the following exams: