Who Should Attend
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms, including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile,
and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding
security and privacy. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CertNexus Cyber Secure Coder (CSC) Exam
- Employ best practices in software development to develop secure software.
- Identify the need for security in your software projects.
- Eliminate vulnerabilities within software.
- Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software.
- Implement common protections to protect users and data.
- Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software.
- Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security.