Who Should Attend
Individuals with basic computer skills, familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology, and who want to use SQL to query databases.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- connect to the SQL Server database and execute a simple query.
- include a search condition in a simple query.
- use various functions to perform calculations on data.
- organize data obtained from a query before it is displayed on-screen.
- retrieve data from tables.
- format an output, save a result, and generate a report.