Who Should Attend
The intended audience for this course is information systems security professionals, internal review auditors, and other individuals who have an interest in aspects of information systems audit, controls, and security.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- implement information systems audit services in accordance with information systems audit standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- evaluate an organizations structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices.
- evaluate information systems acquisition, development, and implementation.
- evaluate the information systems operations, maintenance, and support of an organization; and evaluate the business continuity and disaster recovery processes used to provide assurance that in the event of a disruption, IT services are maintained.
- define the protection policies used to promote the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.