Who Should Attend
The target student for this course is any individual who may need to perform project management activities in their job role on either a formal or informal basis, or any project team members who want to enhance their knowledge of project management in order to interact more productively with a project manager and perform more effectively on a project team.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic concepts and terminology of professional project management.
- Launch a project.
- Estimate project work.
- Create a project schedule.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan for project risks.
- Plan for project quality and compliance.
- Manage human resources for your project.
- Manage project procurements.
- Plan for change management and monitor the project scope.
- Monitor and optimize project schedule and cost.
- Monitor quality of project work and the risks involved.
- Plan communication strategies and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Perform project closure.