Who Should Attend
Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders working with analysts, Quality and process engineers, technicians, managers; supervisors, team leaders, and process operators; anyone who wants to improve their Business Analysis skills.
• Plan, manage and close requirements for software development project in reduced time using Agile Scrum practices
• Minimize project uncertainty and risk by applying Agile principles through the Scrum method
• Ensure your project delivers required functionality and adds value to the business
• Create an environment of self-management for your software development team that will be able to continuously align the delivered software with desired business needs, easily adapting to changing requirements throughout the process.
• Learn how to apply Agile Scrum by measuring and evaluating status based on the undeniable truth of working, testing software, creating a more accurate visibility into the actual progress of projects.