Who Should Attend
Executives, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business and IT stakeholders working with analysts, Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into the business area.
Upon completion of the course, participants shall be able to:
• Plan, manage and communicate requirements for projects
• Perform the various elicitation techniques used in gathering and documenting requirements.
• Produce relevant artifacts needed for documenting requirements.
• Minimize uncertainty and risk by applying principles learned in the course
• Ensure your project delivers required functionality and adds value to the business
• Translate business requirements into appropriate technical specifications.
• Optimize your team's responsiveness to change