Who Should Attend
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft® Windows® and need to know how to use Outlook as an email client to manage their email communications, calendar appointments, contact information, and other communication tasks. In addition to creating and sending email, this course will introduce you to organizing your mail, working with attachments, formatting message text, scheduling meetings, and responding to meeting invitations.
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including:
- Composing, reading, and responding to emails
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Manage contact information
- Schedule tasks and create notes
- Customize message response options, and organize your mail
- Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email
- Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages
- Customize read and response options
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages
- Create and work with Contacts
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.