Who Should Attend
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies. There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, a SDC™ or SMC™ certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required for the certification exam.
- To provide an understanding of Agile philosophy and practices.
- To provide a working knowledge of various Agile methodologies.
- To provide students with the ability to compare and choose which methodology is appropriate in a given situation.
- To prepare participants to pass the SAMC™ exam.
- Participants will be familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile project delivery.
- Participants will be equipped with detailed knowledge and understanding of available Agile methodologies.
- Participants will be able to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that are most relevant to their current and future situations.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to take the lead in Agile projects and to address and resolve Agile issues in their organizations.
- Participants will be SAMC certified.