Who Should Attend
The CCSP is ideal for IT and information security leaders responsible for applying best practices to cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
Upon completing this course, the participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills including the ability to:
- Successfully pass the CCSP exam.
- Understand the fundamentals of the cloud computing architecture framework.
- Understand security challenges associated with different types of cloud services.
- Identify and evaluate security risks for their organization’s cloud environments.
- Select and implement appropriate controls to ensure secure implementation of cloud services.
- Thoroughly understand the 6 essential core domains of the CCSP common body of knowledge:
1. Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements 2. Cloud Data Security
3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
4. Cloud Application Security
6. Legal & Compliance