As a network administrator or infrastructure automation engineer, this course will empower you to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in your organization's network infrastructure. You will discover how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to remotely automate configuration of network devices, test and validate the current network state, and perform compliance checks to detect and correct configuration drift.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.5 and Red Hat® Ansible Tower 3.2.
Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization's network infrastructure.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches.
Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS.
You will work with text files and run commands in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. A working knowledge of Linux, including how to edit text files and run commands from the shell, and how to use SSH to log in to remote systems.
Prior Ansible knowledge is not required.
United Training is committed to working as a partner with our clients. Choose United Training and take advantage of the following benefits.
- Robust Public Enrollment Schedule. Enjoy access to hundreds of Guaranteed to Run dates across a diverse catalog of course titles.
- Private Group Training. Let our world-class instructors come to you to deliver training at your place of business or we can present to your team online using our Virtual Instructor-Led Training platform.
- Custom Training Solutions. Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
- Free Re-Takes. Most completed United Training courses carry our unbeatable Learning Guarantee. This guarantee allows students to repeat most United Training courses, if they are the same version, FREE OF CHARGE, within six months of completion of the courses. Exceptions: Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Red Hat, and courses provided by affiliated 3rd party training providers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - DEPLOY ANSIBLE
- Install Ansible and set up Ansible inventories.
2 - RUN COMMANDS AND PLAYS
- Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
3 - PARAMETERIZE ANSIBLE
- Control tasks with loops and conditionals.
4 - ADMINISTER ANSIBLE
- Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage advanced inventories.
5 - AUTOMATE SIMPLE NETWORKING OPERATIONS
- Gather network information with Ansible and modify networks.
6 - AUTOMATE COMPLEX OPERATIONS
- Solve new MACD challenges and resolve real-world problems.