Who Should Attend
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
1 - SHAREPOINT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Plan a SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint 2019
- Install and Manage SharePoint Farm
2 - SHAREPOINT AUTHENTICATION AND SECURITY
- Plan Authentication
- Configure Federated Authentication
3 - SHAREPOINT CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- SharePoint Content Structure Overview
- Manage Access to Content
- Manage Site Collections
4 - SHAREPOINT SERVICE APPLICATIONS
- SharePoint Service Applications and workflow
- Plan and Configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store
- Plan and Configure User Profiles
5 - PLAN AND CONFIGURE MANAGED METADATA
- Manage Content Types
- Managed Metadata
- Configure the Managed Metadata Service
6 - PLAN AND CONFIGURE SEARCH
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
7 - OVERVIEW OF SHAREPOINT HYBRID SCENARIOS
- Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Plan SharePoint Server hybrid
8 - IMPLEMENT SHAREPOINT HYBRID SCENARIOS
- Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Configure on-premises data gateway
9 - IMPLEMENT SHAREPOINT HYBRID SEARCH
- Overview of SharePoint hybrid search
- Configure SharePoint Hybrid search
10 - INTRODUCTION OF MIGRATION
- Migration Overview
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
11 - MIGRATING TO SHAREPOINT ONLINE
- Prepare for migration
- Migrate content to the cloud
- Manage and monitor migration process