Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who want to use more advanced functionalities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.
Students will learn the following in this course:
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
1 - MANIPULATING IMAGES
- Integrate Pictures and Text
- Adjust Image Appearance
- Insert Other Media Elements
2 - USING CUSTOM GRAPHIC ELEMENTS
- Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Draw Shapes
- Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
3 - COLLABORATING ON DOCUMENTS
- Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Mark Up a Document
- Review Markups
- Merge Changes from Other Documents
4 - ADDING DOCUMENT REFERENCES AND LINKS
- Add Captions
- Add Cross-References
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Hyperlinks
- Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Add Citations and a Bibliography
5 - SECURING A DOCUMENT
- Suppress Information
- Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Restrict Document Access
- Add a Digital Signature to a Document
6 - USING FORMS TO MANAGE CONTENT
- Create Forms
- Modify Forms
7 - AUTOMATING REPETITIVE TASKS WITH MACROS
- Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Create a Macro