Who Should Attend
This course is designed for users who need to set recommended design patterns and operate automation practices at scale, including these roles: DevOps engineers, Linux system administrators, developers, Release engineers, Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment, Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience, Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience.
As a result of taking this course, you should be able to use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally manage your Red Hat Ansible Automation projects in a way that scales to large teams and complex enterprise installations. You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Follow recommended practices to write and manage Ansible Automation.
- Use Git to effectively manage playbooks and inventories as part of a DevOps workflow.
- Control and optimize the performance of task execution by Ansible Playbooks.
- Use filters and plugins to populate, manipulate, and manage data used by Ansible Playbooks.
- Delegate tasks for one managed host to other hosts and manage rolling updates with Ansible.
- Deploy and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to manage existing Ansible projects, playbooks, and roles at scale.
- Use the Red Hat Ansible Tower API to launch jobs from existing templates and integrate Red Hat Ansible Tower into a simple CI/CD pipeline.