Who Should Attend
A PowerApps Developer is responsible for designing, developing, securing, extending, and integrating a platform implementation. The developer implements components of the solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Before attending this course, you must have:
- A basic understanding of the Power Platform.
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio.
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure (preferred).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and document a data model
- Implement entities and fields
- Create and maintain solutions
- Automate business processes
- Extend the user experience
- Develop integrations