A student in this class will learn the basic Salesforce object model, and how to create and secure reports and dashboards. The instructor will lead students through hands-on exercises to create tabular, summary, matrix and join reports. Students will learn advanced reporting functionality such as charting, report summary fields, bucket fields, conditional highlighting, advanced report filters and building custom report types. Finally, the student will learn how to create and run dashboards and schedule and email reports and dashboards.
Each student will be given a practice learning environment to participate in hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use that learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee. Who Should Attend? New administrators, business analysts or report writers who are new to creating reports or dashboards within the Salesforce Lightning Report Builder. Agenda Introductions / Login to Training Orgs Overview of Salesforce Object Model Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Join Reports Charts, Bucket Fields, Report Summary Fields, Conditional Highlighting Custom Report Types Dashboards Report & Dashboard Scheduling
Who Should Attend?
Analyst, Sales Operations
United Training is committed to working as a partner with our clients. Choose United Training and take advantage of the following benefits.
- Robust Public Enrollment Schedule. Enjoy access to hundreds of Guaranteed to Run dates across a diverse catalog of course titles.
- Private Group Training. Let our world-class instructors come to you to deliver training at your place of business or we can present to your team online using our Virtual Instructor-Led Training platform.
- Custom Training Solutions. Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
- Free Re-Takes. Most completed United Training courses carry our unbeatable Learning Guarantee. This guarantee allows students to repeat most United Training courses, if they are the same version, FREE OF CHARGE, within six months of completion of the courses. Exceptions: Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Red Hat, and courses provided by affiliated 3rd party training providers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - Agenda
- Introductions / Login to Training Orgs
- Overview of Salesforce Object Model
- Report Types
- Tabular / Summary / Matrix / Join Reports
- Customizing Reports
- Filtering / Charts / Bucket Fields / Report Summary Fields / Conditional Highlighting
- Custom Report Types
- Report & Dashboard Scheduling