Who Should Attend
Do you want to be an advanced Tableau user creating impactful visualizations? In this course, you’ll learn how to get the most out of Tableau Desktop by diving into calculations and applying them to real world scenarios. This will help you understand when a table calculation, calculation or LOD should be used and when they overlap.
You’ll get a better understanding of how to artfully prepare and organize your visualizations. This will be done through specific scenarios around analyzing time, geographic, and survey data. By the end of this course you’ll have a better grasp of advanced building techniques and calculations for creating innovative analysis and dashboards.
- Apply advanced calculations to gain additional insight into your data
- Incorporate advanced chart types into your analysis
- Apply advanced dashboarding techniques
- How to use calculations, parameters, and table calculations in tandem
- Use Tableau techniques to address common business use cases
- Format your visualizations and dashboards for maximum impact
- Real world business scenario examples