Who Should Attend
Process analysts, business analysts, project managers, business process owners, general business staff, and anyone who needs the skills to understand, model, and manage business processes.
- Describe the purpose and benefits Business Process Modeling.
- Articulate the list of various process models.
- Discuss the essential business process modeling components and steps necessary for success.
- Discover appropriate elements of processes that need to be documented.
- Use process maps to discover, document, and communicate the processes.
- Describe the importance of setting process boundaries and how it can make your modeling more productive.
- Create a variety of clear and consistent process models and understand when to use each.
- Develop primary and alternate paths for a process
- Learn various notations that are used in process modeling and how to refine and confirm the process.