Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students who are familiar with the basics but want to continue learning more. However, it is also perfectly suited to beginners, who will receive a more thorough introduction to the fundamentals of Excel. Even more experienced users may find review in these areas, though, so this course is recommended to anyone who wants a better understanding of how spreadsheets work.
The goal of this course is to make students more familiar and comfortable working with Excel spreadsheets--from creating them to manipulating data and using formulas. By the end of these lessons, you will have a firm understanding of the basics of Excel and will be ready to start exploring more specialized features.
1 - Lessons
- Getting Started with Excel - Learn about the different features of the Excel and how to navigate through the interface.
- Creating New Workbooks - Learn how to set options for new workbooks, how to create them from templates, and how to set save options.
- Working with Data in a Worksheet - Learn how to enter, copy, paste, and autofill data to make creating datasets fast and easy.
- Working with Basic Excel Formulas - Learn the basics of writing and inserting formulas and functions in Excel.
- Understanding Cell and Range References - Learn about how formulas reference data and how spreadsheets can be connected.