Who Should Attend
Moderate-advanced exposure to Excel is recommended for this course. Students do not need to have prior experience regarding PivotTables specifically, however the course does require moderate knowledge of Excel, since there is information regarding: conditional formatting, calculations, and filtering tools.
The course is designed to provide students with information regarding PivotTables and PowerPivot. Students will learn to analyze and format data through the Pivot environment, as well as become accustomed to the terminology and verbiage.
1 - Lessons
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables
- Working with Calculated Fields and Items
- Using Conditional Formatting in a PivotTable
- Creating Filter Pages in a PivotTable
- Working with the PowerPivot Add-In
- Linking Two Tables Using PowerPivot