Who Should Attend
This course is designed for users who are familiar with setting up and delivering presentations, so it is recommended that students learn the basics first. However, though some of these features are more advanced, no experience creating or formatting slides is necessary, so even beginners can learn how to present like a pro.
The goal of this course is to help students deliver professional and effective presentations consistently. By the end of this course, you will be able to annotate slides, set transition times, and configure options to make presenting a more comfortable experience. You will also learn how to present slides online and record presentations to video.
1 - Lessons
- Finalizing a Presentation - Learn how to check for spelling and accessibility, add speaker notes, and create a zoom.
- Delivering a Presentation - Learn how to start and navigate a slide show.
- Using the Presenter View - Learn how to configure and utilize presenter view.
- Adding Annotations to Slides - Learn how to add and erase slide annotations.
- Working with Hidden Slides - Learn about hiding slides and showing hidden slides during a presentation.
- Recording Slide Timings - Learn how to work with and record slide timings.
- Recording with Voice Narration and Slide Timings - Learn how to add voice narrations to a presentation.
- Configuring Advanced Presentation Formats - Learn about different presentation options in PowerPoint.
- Presenting Online - Learn how to present a slideshow online and save presentations as videos.
- Saving and Packaging Presentations - Learn how to create a video with timing and narrations, and how to package a presentation to a folder.