Who Should Attend
It is recommended that students become familiar with the basics of SharePoint before taking this class, but all levels can benefit from learning to edit and configure SharePoint Lists (Calendars, Task Lists, etc.) within a SharePoint site.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to work with SharePoint Calendars and Task Lists. You will be able to create tasks and subtasks, sync Task Lists to Outlook, and set Alerts on tasks. You will also be able to attach files to list items, sort and filter lists, email links to lists, export List Data to Excel, and utilize the Quick Edit feature for SharePoint Lists.
1 - Lessons
- Types of SharePoint Lists - Learn the basic elements of a SharePoint List.
- Working with the User Interface Tools - Learn how to navigate a SharePoint site with the ribbon, list controls, and open menus.
- Using a SharePoint Calendar - Learn to switch calendar views, add and edit calendar events, and sync a SharePoint calendar to Outlook.
- Utilizing a SharePoint Task List - Learn to switch list views, add and edit tasks, create subtasks, and sync a SharePoint task list to Outlook.
- Exploring Additional List Options - Learn to create alerts for lists, attach files to list items, sort and filter lists, email links to a list, make changes in Quick Edit, and send list data to Excel.