Who Should Attend
This course is designed with beginners in mind. It is aimed toward those new to either Microsoft Windows File Explorer or Microsoft’s cloud storage, OneDrive. This course is recommended to anyone hoping to learn more about organizing, storing, or sharing files using the Windows 10 File Explorer app.
The goal of this course is to help students understand how to organize files using the File Explorer. You will learn how to create folders, manage folders, and move files between folders; how to use Microsoft's cloud file storage, OneDrive; and how to share files with colleagues to make sure everything is where it needs to be.
1 - Lessons
- Understanding Drive and Folder Structure - Learn how to create folders and sub-folders to organize your files.
- Managing Files - Learn how to move, copy and delete files within File Explorer.
- Customizing File Explorer - Learn how to add groups and columns in File Explorer.
- Working with Libraries - Learn about the difference between user folders and libraries and how to manage files within a library.
- Using OneDrive - Learn about Microsoft's Cloud storage where you can store your files and have access to them no matter where you are or what device you are using.
- Sharing and Syncing Files - Learn how to use OneDrive to share your files with your colleagues and how to keep your files up-to-date using the Sync Center.