Who Should Attend
This course is aimed towards students who are already somewhat comfortable formatting documents, so it will not cover all of the basics of formatting text. This course can, however, serve as a more in-depth introduction to formatting for less experienced but confident users.
The goal of this course is to help students design more appealing, more readable documents and save time doing so. You will learn how to apply default styles and themes to a document as well as how to create their own. You will also learn how you can organize your documents with different styles to make navigation easier.
1 - Creating and Applying Styles
- Learn how to apply and create styles for paragraphs, text and characters.
2 - Modifying and Navigating with Styles
- Learn how to modify styles and how to use them for document navigation.
3 - Using Style Sets
- Learn about how to create and apply font sets or color sets for different contexts.
4 - Using Themes
- Learn how to apply and create document themes.
5 - Using Themes with Templates
- Learn how to create and apply a custom template.