Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who are already familiar with the basics of Word's interface and document-creation tools, so it may not be suitable for absolute beginners. These lessons are aimed towards more technical documents, but all students can benefit from learning these valuable tools.
The goal of this course is to show students how to insert document elements such as Cross-References, Footnotes, Endnotes, Citations and Bibliographies. By the end of this course, you will be able to incorporate these features into any document to make them more structured and professional.
1 - Lessons
- Using Bookmarks - Learn how to add, delete, and navigate through bookmarks.
- Using Hyperlinks - Learn how to insert and edit hyperlinks.
- Creating Cross-References - Learn how to create and update a cross-reference.
- Creating Footnotes and Endnotes - Learn how to insert and move Footnotes/Endnotes, as well how to create custom footnotes and Endnotes and how to convert them.
- Inserting Citations and Bibliographies - Learn about placeholders and how to insert and update a Citation or Bibliography.