Get Reimbursed for Training with the Illinois Incumbent Worker Training (IWT) Program.
Illinois' IWT Program is a training reimbursement opportunity through the
State of Illinois for employers to partner with United Training.
- The IWT is a state-wide effort to
upskill current employees, increase employee skills for potential promotions or salary increases
and/or avert potential layoffs.
- Businesses who submit successful applications can be reimbursed
up to 100% per incumbent worker.
- Companies with training project plans that yield documented
industry-recognized certifications or credentials will be given preference over other applications.
- Review the following list of approved subject matter areas to find the one that's right for you.
- Contact your United Training representative, or fill out our form, to get further details on the IWT Program.
- Your United Training representative will assist you in the application process and create your training Project Plan based on your needs.
- Submit your training Project Plan to Illinois WorkNet.
- Get trained, certified, and reimbursed!
Need Assistance Submitting Your Application?
Fill out our form and a representative will contact your for assistance.