Get Reimbursed Up to $2,000 per person for training with the Michigan Works Going Pro Talent Fund.
The Michigan Works Going Pro Talent Fund program gives businesses the chance to upskill current and future employees to help maintain staff and reduce turnover in high skill positions in today's tech-infused economy. Businesses that submit successful
applications will be reimbursed (up to $2,000 per person) when current or prospective employees complete technology-focused credentials.
What Types of Employees are Eligible?
- Permanent, full-time employee of the employer when the approved training begins.
- Works primarily in Michigan, and for whom the employer pays all applicable taxes to the State of Michigan, regardless of where the employee lives.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S..
- Review the following list of approved subject matter areas to find the one that's right for you.
- Contact your United Training representative, or fill out our form, to get further details on the Michigan Works Going Pro Talent Fund program.
- Meet with a Michigan Works Business Services Representative.
- Train with us, a Michigan Works authorized training partner.
- Get reimbursed by the state, up to $2,000 per person.
Need Assistance Submitting Your Application?
Fill out our form and a representative will contact your for assistance.