Redeem Your SATVs for Authorized Training at United Training.
Has your organization purchased a Microsoft Software Volume Licensing agreement? If so, you may be eligible to redeem Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs) and get free training for select Microsoft courses.
Remember: SATVs can only be redeemed for Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) with an authorized Microsoft Partner like United Training. If your organization doesn't redeem its SATVs, you could be leaving free training dollars on the table!
Microsoft has announced plans to change, and eventually retire, Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) benefits. Important dates and details are listed below.
- July 1, 2021: No new vouchers can be created or assigned after this date.
- January 1, 2022: Last day to redeem training vouchers for existing contracts.
- More information, including the expiration timetable, can be found in our blog article Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) - Update.
How Do I Know if My Company Has Microsoft SATVs?
- Locate your Microsoft Licensing Agreement (Your IT Director or Purchasing department usually has the Licensing Agreement).
- Identify the Benefits Administrator (BA) named in the Licensing Agreement (The BA is the individual in your company that has the right to access SATV information).
- Log into Microsoft.com/Licensing/ServiceCenter to access your company’s SATV information, such as # of available SATVs, Expiration Date, # of Used SATVs, # of remaining SATVs.
How Do I Determine Who the Volume License Benefits Administrator is at My Company?
- You can contact Microsoft Volume Licensing Services: 866-230-0560.
- You can also email email@example.com.
How Does My Company Redeem SATVs?
- Identify the employee that will utilize the SATVs and the number of training days included in the desired class.
- Activate the SATVs by assigning the appropriate number of SATVs (one for each day of training) to the student.
- Submit the student’s name and email address, along with the number of vouchers required, on the SATV website.
- The student will receive an automated email from Microsoft containing an 8-digit code.
How Does My Company Use SATVs to Purchase Training?
- Contact United Training, an authorized Microsoft Learning Partner, and register for an SATV authorized Microsoft course.
- Forward the email with the 8-digit code to your Account Representative at United Training.
- United Training will then redeem the SATV with Microsoft.
What Kind of Training Can Be Redeemed with SATVs?
- Courses can be delivered online, in the classroom, and even on-site.
- Choose from technical training in SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows 10, Windows Server, and more.
Do SATVs Expire?
- Yes, SATVs expire 180 days after they are created.
- Training Vouchers must be requested before your Software Assurance expires and used within 180 days of being requested.
Ready to Redeem Your SATVs?
- Search our SATV eligible courses and contact your United Training Account Executive for further assistance.
- If you have additional questions, simply use one of our contact methods listed below.