Project management now places a high priority on the competency of business analysis. Advance your career with the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® certification. It will highlight your valuable talents if you collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, shape project outputs, and drive intended business outcomes.
The PMI-PBA will test your knowledge in:
- Needs Assessment (18%)
- Planning (22%)
- Analysis (35%)
- Traceability and Monitoring (15%)
- Evaluation (10%)
- Additional details for each of these topic areas is available in the PMI-PBA Exam Content Outline linked below.
- You are required to have at least 35 contact hours of education in business analysis (this requirement is met by attending our class Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) Certification Exam Prep).
- In addition, you must meet one of the following sets of educational and professional requirements:
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or global equivalent AND at least 36 months of business analysis experience.
- A high school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent AND at least 60 months of of business analysis experience.
Steps to Achieve Your Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) Certification
- Attend Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) Certification Exam Prep.
- Apply for and pass the Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) Certification exam. To apply for the PMI-PBA certification exam and for additional details visit PMI.org.