Who Should Attend
- Explain how to use Visual Studio to create and run an application.
- Describe the features and syntax of the C# programming language.
- Define the monitoring needs of large-scale applications
- Create and call methods, capture and manage exceptions.
- Understand the .NET development platform and libraries.
- Understand the .NET framework classes.
- Create well-structured and easily-maintainable C# code.
- Define and implement interfaces.
- Create a class hierarchy using inheritance.
- Understand object-oriented programming concepts.
- Implement the fundamental architecture and core components of a desktop application.
- Acquire a working knowledge of how to build a graphical UI using XAML.
- Use file I/O and streams, and serialize/deserialize data in various formats.
- Understand web communications and protocols.
- Create an entity data model for database access.
- Use Language-Integrated Query (LINQ).
- Use asynchronous operations to create performant applications.
- Add dynamic components and unmanaged libraries to a C# program.
- Understand the use of generics and generic collections.
- Retrieve metadata from types using .NET reflection.