Who Should Attend
Students should have basic computer skills, SQL skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use subqueries to generate query output.
- Manipulate table data by inserting, updating, and deleting records in a table.
- Manipulate the table structure.
- Create views, manipulate data through views, modify the view structure, and drop views.
- Create indices on table columns and drop inefficient indices.
- Mark the beginning of a transaction, create a savepoint within a transaction, rollback a transaction, and commit a transaction.