Who Should Attend
This course is targeted toward an IT Professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students should have a minimum of 10 years experience including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify enterprise security fundamentals.
- Apply enterprise security technology solutions.
- Implement security design and solutions.
- Manage risk, policies and procedures within an enterprise.
- Integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
- Conduct security research and analysis.