Who Should Attend
The intended audience for this course is information security and IT professionals, such as network administrators and engineers, IT managers, and IT auditors, and other individuals who want to learn more about information security, who are interested in learning in-depth information about information security management, who are looking for career advancement in IT security, or who are interested in earning the CISM certification.
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Create a program to implement the information security strategy.
- Implement an information security program.
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program.
- Plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents.