Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals and administrators who are responsible for designing, implementing, and managing virtualization infrastructure in a software-defined datacenter by using System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager. The main focus of this course is on managing Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure in Windows Server 2016, although the course also covers other virtualization platforms that can be managed by using Virtual Machine Manager 2016.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the different virtualization options
- Install and manage Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016
- Install and configure System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage storage fabric and fabric updates
- Configure and manage the Virtual Machine Manager library and library objects
- Manage the networking fabric
- Create and manage virtual machines by using Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- Manage services in Virtual Machine Manager
- Monitor a virtualization infrastructure by using System Center Operations Manager
- Implement and manage Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery
- Protect virtualization infrastructure by using Data Protection Manager.