Who Should Attend
A Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
- How to navigate and efficiently use search, filtering and queries
- How to use operational workspaces
- Work with Business Document Management
- Work with record templates
- Integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- How to personalize workspaces
- Identify when to use Power Platform in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations app.
- How to apply security roles to users
- Run and analyze security reports
- Create and use workflow for approval
- Work with Organization Hierarchy and its purposes.
- How to use personalization feature
- Use Data Management workspace
- Create and use and entity templates
- Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Import and Export data and manage data by using Office Integration
- Use Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT)
- Create User acceptance Tests (UAT) and test plans
- Create and work with Business Process Modeler (BPM)
- Understand how to use Issue search