Who Should Attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who support, install, deploy, or manage Check Point CloudGuard IaaS solutions within their security environment.
- Explain the nature of the cloud environment.
- Describe the five pillars of cloud architecture.
- Explain the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure.
- Explain the fundamentals of cloud automation.
- Explain Check Point Security Management and how it applies to CloudGuard.
- Describe CloudGuard Security Gateway offerings.
- Describe cloud load balancers.
- Explain CloudGuard licensing.
- Explain the different deployment options and architectures for CloudGuard.
- Explain how and why CloudGuard is automated.
- Describe the functions of CloudGuard that can be automated.
- Describe the tools used to automate CloudGuard.
- Explain CloudGuard automation requirements.
- Explain basic troubleshooting techniques specific to Check Point Security Management Servers and Security Gateways.
- Describe the steps for troubleshooting CloudGuard Network Installation.
- Explain the tools and techniques used to troubleshoot CloudGuard Network Automation.
- Explain the need for Cloud Security Posture Management.
- Describe the posture management tools available in CloudGuard.
- Explain methods for correcting Cloud Security Posture Management issues.